Gill Hobbs. Acorn Art Therapy

Friday, September 25, 2020

Studio Update

 Latest News.......

It has been a strange few months.
Covid has knocked some things sideways!

My current plans for the future .......

My son is moving out in Oct/Nov, I will be moving my teaching stash up into his bedroom, the area is big enough for social distancing measures and Covid friendly and warmer too as we move into cooler weather.

I have a "How to Teach on Zoom" Workshop later today. With Cindy Harrison.
Face Book Group "Artfully Connected with Cindy Harrison. Looking forward to learning from an experienced teacher already online x

I have invested in a Business Account with Zoom. It time to move on into other options of teaching so Online I am going alongside face to face teaching when it is possible to do so.

A couple of students have been happy to be testers for me and I think I have at last sorted out the best placement for my Web Cam, but may need more devices too!

Debs and I have finally finished our Betty Caithness Mirrors that we started last November, this is mine, am waiting for a photo from Debs x 


Sally & Kath had a fun session - Horse Silhouettes inspired by an image on Pinterest



Sally's Lilacs a Maureen McNaughton design which we tweaked using different colours.


The Poinsettia is a free project I have just finished painting.
Find it on the Facebook Group "Lets Paint with Plaid.
Andy Jones is a superb teacher.


 
........ Zoom projects to plan ...........moving studio .......... more projects to paint Online ...........
eventually eager to return students will be painting with me once more.
Until then, keep safe.
Happy Painting







No comments:

Post a Comment

COLOUR WHEEL FUN

 Free You Tube Tutorial             Paint a Colour Wheel with me Step By Step VIDEO LINK Play with Colour. Create your own, probably unique ...