Gill Hobbs. Acorn Art Therapy

Tuesday, August 3, 2021


Painting Adventure

I have accepted my Invitation to claim my State Pension, and it changes my outlook on what I want to do in the future within my Painting Journey.

Covid 19 upset what we knew as "normal" into a new way of how to live.
Luckily for me I didn't feel the loneliness and isolation which sadly others do and did x 

Mind you without the Internet and Zoom it would have been totally different, the miles between my painterly friends have disappeared within a monitor screen!

Painting with fellow BADFA members (a painting group here in UK) + teaching a few students happy to use Zoom + the Classes taken with International teachers mainly with Artful Webinars I have kept my brushes wet and accumulated lots of new Art Work and new techniques too.

Back to my Adventure - my Pension Age Goal Post is in sight at last. Delayed by 6 years but it is very close now!!!!
Decided I would change my teaching plan, move into videoed classes and some free lessons too.
Sharing what I love to paint with any one wishing to join me.

Alongside this I hope to still take on-line classes and socially paint too on Zoom.

So watch this space my Introduction video is HERE.
It will be a rare occurrence to actually see me, as I am extremely camera shy.

Take Care, Keep Safe
Happy Painting 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COLOUR WHEEL FUN

 Free You Tube Tutorial             Paint a Colour Wheel with me Step By Step VIDEO LINK Play with Colour. Create your own, probably unique ...